LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mishee's FM Application

4 posters

Go down

Mishee's FM Application Empty Mishee's FM Application

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 am

Name: Michelle Ng

Location/Timezone: Singapore/ GMT+8

How long will you be on the forums?:
During school days, probably 3-4 hours.
During the holidays, probably more than 5 hours.
It'd be hard to believe I'm on the forums for 4 hours consecutively. However, I'm always keeping a lookout for new posts/ replies, and keeping myself in check with updates in the forums.

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:
MSN/Email: isthereaprob@hotmail.com

What will you help with?:
1. Keeping troublemakers out of the forums (by warnings or bans) would be one of a FM's main responsibility.
Troublemakers in all sorts of ways; e.g. Spam-posters (under the wrong sections), advertisers, people who insult other forum users unnecessarily, and others who are deemed to be of a nuisance to other forum users. I will carry out punishment accordingly.

2. Being informed about updates in the server and be ready to entertain questions pertaining to the server.
The forums is usually the place players turn to to seek help, and of course, other functions as well. But as to questions, I'll keep myself updated and answer their questions to the best of my ability. When I'm in doubt, I'll give them a reply as soon as I can.

3. Having fun! (But in the right way of course)
I believe the forums can be as active as the game itself, and if I'm appointed as a FM, I'll be active in keeping the forums vibrant and fun. I'll suggest forum games, post silly remarks on threads, etc, while keeping to the forum rules. c:

4. Keeping the forums organised.
When it comes to organisation, I'm rather nit-picky. x: For example, double-posting (in other sections than the Spam section) really irks me, so that would be one area of organisation I'll maintain. And of course, I'll keep the forums organised in many other ways too, like moving topics to the right sections, to facilitate navigation for players.

5. I could possibly help contribute to the graphics section of the forums. o-o
I can make banners, tweek layouts (roughly), and all that artsy-fartsy stuff. -am too lazy to upload examples- xD

Tell a bit about yourself:
Some may associate Sinaporeans to Singlish, a 'language' we're renown for, however I'd like to justify that being a Singaporean doesn't mean I type lyk tissss! I'd like to believe I've good spelling and grammar, and I can communicate fluently.

A sidenote: I've got experience as a Forum Moderator. I've been one in a guild forums (for a really populated guild in another server I used to be in, where we created a forums just for our members. It was pretty active until the server died down, and the guild along with it), managing about 50 odd members. I've also been a Forum Moderator in another server's forums, which was unfortunately not opened to the public for some personal reason. Mhm...

I'm Chinese, and I can understand (and can vaguely converse in) Hokkien (dialect).

Am happily attached to a charming man, Anthony. c; *wishes to point to siggy but it's no where to be found! D<*

I like designing, though I'm pretty amateur at it. Haha. xD I'd show some of my works if the forums had a proper section for it. (<- SUGGESTION! xD)

I hate animals. (Don't hate me D:) I consider myself allergic to them, because I get all sorts of reactions when I get too close to one. Oh, and by reactions, I mean screaming, running from them and turning white. Ironically (or not so), I love stuffed animals.

Edit: I hope that my application for a FM position doesn't affect my chances when I apply for a GM position. I can multi-task, yet fulfill both jobs equally to my full potential. Though I will not be applying for a GM position as of yet, I'll be active both on the game and the forums, and if I'm not awarded any of the position, my participation in both areas won't change! c:

Feel free to ask me any questions!

OHMYGOD.
You made it to the end of my terribly long-winded application! Congratulations!
Here's your prize.

albino

Hehe, thank you for reading my application anyways. c;

Last edited by Mishee on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional note)
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Mishee's FM Application Empty Re: Mishee's FM Application

Post  Oreos Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Congratulations.
your accepted as a FM.
you will be a FM 1/2 minutes after you reply to this post.

have fun. Razz

40+ posts in a day.
please be active.
if your on vacation/not gonna be on for a few days please tell me
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Nice App!
Grats on making FM!

Side note:
Hokkien is a Taiwanese dialect...
And you called yourself Chinese o:
That's a first for me. The Taiwanese people I know never call themselves Chinese. xD

EDIT:
Shanna, check their actual posts on the forums before you base your decision that they post a lot.
It could just be useless spam in the Spam section.
Mishee didn't do it but it's just a warning for the future.

Last edited by Cyclone on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  IdioticKorean Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Awesome ANOTHER FM
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm

IdioticKorean wrote:Awesome ANOTHER FM

is that a happy/congrats

or a pissed off comment.
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IdioticKorean Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

A HAPPY MOMENT
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Cyclone wrote:Hokkien is a Taiwanese dialect...

Nonono, I meant it as a separate thang. It's a dialect, I didn't say it was a Chinese dialect. Hahaha. Anyway, I never knew the origin of my dialect. And in fact... Even though I speak/ understand Hokkien, I'm not Hokkien. o-o;

AND THANKS A LOT GUYS. c:
@Shanna; I'll definitely let you know. Thank you for awarding me with this position. c:
@Tae; Yeeeehuh! Lets work together like Bob the Builder and his crew, woo! Loljk.

Edit: May I ask something?
It says Admin under my name, but my name's still in green, and I don't see additional functions around the forums, e.g. allowing me to edit posts and such. x:
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Mishee wrote:
Cyclone wrote:Hokkien is a Taiwanese dialect...

Nonono, I meant it as a separate thang. It's a dialect, I didn't say it was a Chinese dialect. Hahaha. Anyway, I never knew the origin of my dialect. And in fact... Even though I speak/ understand Hokkien, I'm not Hokkien. o-o;

AND THANKS A LOT GUYS. c:
@Shanna; I'll definitely let you know. Thank you for awarding me with this position. c:
@Tae; Yeeeehuh! Lets work together like Bob the Builder and his crew, woo! Loljk.

Edit: May I ask something?
It says Admin under my name, but my name's still in green, and I don't see additional functions around the forums, e.g. allowing me to edit posts and such. x:

now fixed hopefully.
one of the FMs were messing with settings and it has bugs now... Crying or Very sad
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

@Mishee
Lol, that's pretty cool o:
I only speak Mandarin. xD

@Shanna
Well our names are blue now but I still don't have any functions. ):