LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Lazy's GM Application Empty Lazy's GM Application

Post  Lazy Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Name:
Alex

IGN:
Lazy

Country/TimeZone:
USA. Pacific standard Time 8:00 GMT

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:
MSN:Skyxfail AIM:AlexPwnsY0u Email:dragonvfire25@gmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For:
1 hour? Haha, I know that it hasn't been a long time but I know that the server will improve and become better.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
I want to be a GM because I noticed how this server is in need of GMs and I want to help out the Lilyms community. I can also help out host events, code things(for exp: items, maps, npcs,etc.), and bring more players to the LilyMs Community. I am very great at hosting events such as Jump quests, Hide & Seek, O/X quizzes, monster events, last one standing, etc. The community is awesome and I want to help them is all.(:

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?:
I think that being an experienced GM will help me qualify for being a GM. I am very active, if you know me then you will see how active I am. Monday, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.(3:45PM -12 or 1AM PST) Tuesdays.(1:45PM - 12AM or 1AM PST) Saturdays(Depends when I wake up - 1PM or 3PM PST) Sundays(Depends when I wake up - 12AM or 1PM PST) Holidays(Depends when I wake up -12AM or 1PM PST). I will NEVER abuse my powers or give away any items that are rare such as: GM items, Nx items(Excluding Nx slimes.), etc.

Experience:
I have experienced being a GM many times. I have hosted events, coded things(For gms and event winners), banned hackers, set up servers(Like putting up npcs and customizing maps and such.), changed stats of weapons and other equips, etc.

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:
I would move them to jail and settle what the problem is. If they continue fighting, I'll mute them and let one person talk at a time. If they leave, they'll get a warning. If they leave again, they will automatically get banned for ignoring the problem.

Tell a bit about yourself:
Well I have school at 7:AM - 3:10PM PST. I spent lots of time in front of the computer. Very social. I love listening to music.(Musicforlife.<3) I love anime and manga.(Who doesn't right? ;p) Well I think that's pretty much it haha,

Thanks for reading my GM application and I'm looking forward to my results.
Best of luck to everyone else that has signed up for GM applications.

-Lazy/Alex.

Last edited by Lazy on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lazy

Back to top Go down

Lazy's GM Application Empty Re: Lazy's GM Application

Post  IdioticKorean Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 pm

OMG LEMME DO THE RATING..
10.. (:
OUT OF 100
LOL JKING ;D
7.5/10
More Details plawks