LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application : xSQUAREx

3 posters

Go down

GM Application : xSQUAREx Empty GM Application : xSQUAREx

Post  tsquare101 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

Name: Tyler Tayamen

IGN:xSQUAREx

Country/TimeZone:Hawaii/Not Sure

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:swimmertyler3@hotmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For:Just Yesterday

Why do you want to be a GM?:Well i want to become a GM cause theres not much GMs yet and i really want to help out.I am realy active so i can log on everyday and yea it will be a new experience but i can learn fast.I can study on the codes and such unless you tell me um and ill remember them. Also this server is actully the first i ever had a slight chance to be a GM so making this app is very exciting and gives me some hope.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?:Well i think what qualifies me to be a GM is that i am really active on weekdays but more so weekends. I will do my best to help out the commuity. I never hacked before. I am good at working with good or bad stuations like if someone needs help. I am great at giveing ideas if we need some to sproos up our server. I am also a great kick back funny person when theres boreing moment, and i just really think i can do this!

Experience:My Experocence hmmmm well this would be my first time being a GM so not very much but i am prepaired for handaling GM situations!!

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:I would realy do my best to straighten it out, and figure out a solution. So if theres any conflict between players... they better watch out cause i where a GM... I WOULD BE MAKEING THEM.. Laugh at there situation and forget about it Very Happy

Tell a bit about yourself: Very Happy Well i am born and raise on the big island, I love to dance haha cause i am a bboy! Well anyway i love to go to the beach and hang out or go to the mall with friends. My fav. Color is light blue, and im willing and ready to become a GM of LilyMS! Very Happy~ God Bless

!!LILYMS RULES!!
LOVE,xSQUAREx

Last edited by tsquare101 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to show more of my personality :P)

tsquare101

Back to top Go down

GM Application : xSQUAREx Empty Re: GM Application : xSQUAREx

Post  Oreos Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 am

7/10

The spelling was a little off but still Great App.
You've only played for a day. but i hope you can learn quickly.

Good Luck!
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

GM Application : xSQUAREx Empty HELL YEAAAA ???

Post  IdioticKorean Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 pm

I thought his application was nice but not very clear because of your grammar.
Nice than mine's anyways ._.
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

GM Application : xSQUAREx Empty Re: GM Application : xSQUAREx

Post  Oreos Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 am

Re-reading all GM apps.
just in case. Razz
Oreos
Oreos
Admin