LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JessicaPH GM Application.

5 posters

Go down

JessicaPH  GM Application. Empty JessicaPH GM Application.

Post  JessicaPH Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Name:Jessica Phoenix

IGN:JessicaPH- Its my future name cause i cant get in the server? D/C me when i pick Char.

Country/TimeZone:USA-Canada

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:kcwoakland@hotmail.com I HAVE FaceBook lol add me!!!! same email but yahoo :3

How Long Have You Played This Server For:I haveit yet but as soon as i can get in the server it will be a loonggg time lol :3

Why do you want to be a GM?:It's pretty simple, really, i've seen poeple hacking and i want to help by making LilyMS become less attractive to hack and more fun to play for other poeple without having to hack.I'll be honest, i used to think that GM's were too cool and i wanted to be one for that but now i changed because GM's work to make poeple be happy, but they too are having fun at the same time.I'm not saying it's easy to be a gm but, its no pain! I would like to apply as a GM due to the fact that it is a task I enjoy doing to help a server, and I feel that it has a great amount of quantity. Many people believe that being a GM is a typical job of just watching for hackers but it's more important than that; you must be dedicated to the server 24/7 ensuring you will always keep it protected and safe for those who play it daily. Being a GM means putting your ideas and thoughts for a server to help it become successful any way possible, but in order to do that, you must have a team dedicated to giving one another's ideas on how to make an admirable outcome for the server.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?:I am a very mature person i dont judge any one for any reason. I play by the rules, im fun and always active and ready to do anything i need to do GM or not. And im on at'least 7hrs a day and some times more cause i have a'lot of spare time.

Experience: I have been GM on many servers of all versions, Here are some I remember:
SystemStory-Co-Owner
ArberMS-GM
PigMS-GM
DuckyMs-GM
and some more servers that I don’t really remember.I was an gm on an old server I used to love, it was v62. I started low and rised up and got to Administrator rank in a few months, by helping the server. I first came when it was not known, and I left when it had a lot of people. I feel the same way about this server, not to say that there are no people, just that I can help recruit. I make videos to help servers, and encourage others to do so. And i know a'lot of commands by heart and have a GM hand book READY! when ever i need it.

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:I would try to resolve the situation and find out why there fighting and give them 1 warning to stop before i put them both in jail and they both end up with nothing. But if they both listen and i resolve the situation with them both having smiles on there faces i know that i did a my job right.I just dont want the last solution to be jail, but it has to be done to keep order.

Tell a bit about yourself:WELLL i'm the kinda person who loves to get the job DONE! and done RIGHT! -and lol that what she said- but any way i love trying new things meeting new people and making new friends every were i go.I'm not afraid to admit my flaws, I like to lighten up places, I love to make jokes, talk to people, and I'm also, very weird. haha. I make friends easily, and I try to break up fights, and not to fight. I don't like to curse often, unless its that necessary.I stand out from other people mainly based off my personality; I have a very positive personality and try not to bring my bad days on others which can result on me being assumed as an uptight person. I am very helpful when people are in need of problems. And I can assure you that I won't be some useless tool that stands in the crowd and lounges around idly as if I don't have to listen to other people because I am a hard worker and I give my dedication for a server and will never stop at it.OH OH OH FORGOT 1 THING! i alsooooooo like cookies :3oh and with milk Very Happy ~JPH~ !Thanks for reading! ~ Never stop not even if life gets you down~ P.S.Thats how dedicated i am haha applying when i cant even get in the server ~MW2 FTW~
JessicaPH
JessicaPH

Back to top Go down

JessicaPH  GM Application. Empty Re: JessicaPH GM Application.

Post  IdioticKorean Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 am

THIS APP IS BEAST
NO LIE HOME FRY ;3
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazy Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 am

JessicaPH wrote:Age:??? lol
Fix this please.

Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:52 pm

ill fix soon.
i think tyler did something with forums setting.
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

JessicaPH  GM Application. Empty errrrrrrrrrrr

Post  JessicaPH Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Still cant get on is server okay? or is it just me? lol
JessicaPH
JessicaPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Really?
I've been getting on fine...
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

JessicaPH  GM Application. Empty ugh

Post  JessicaPH Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 am

I still D/C lol :/ guess its me oh well sorry. cant get in lol

JessicaPH
JessicaPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 am

JessicaPH wrote:I still D/C lol :/ guess its me oh well sorry. cant get in lol

its probably v75 files.
or
redownload client.
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

Back to top Go down

JessicaPH  GM Application. Empty blah

Post  JessicaPH Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm

I re-downloaded the client but i still d/c when i click my char. Do i half to download the whole v5 folder agin?
JessicaPH
JessicaPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:39 pm

JessicaPH wrote:I re-downloaded the client but i still d/c when i click my char. Do i half to download the whole v5 folder agin?

probably... i log in just fine... o-o
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 pm

JessicaPH wrote:I re-downloaded the client but i still d/c when i click my char. Do i half to download the whole v5 folder agin?
I think you should. The v75 files you downloaded may not actually be the correct ones.
Most v75 download links are actually v80.

http://www.filestube.com/613370cec6a0fcb503ea,g/Maplestory-v75-001.html

That's what I used, but the names of npcs and skills will all be Japanese...
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down