LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Cyclone's GM Application Empty Cyclone's GM Application

Post  Cyclone Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: John Yu

IGN: Cyclone, Jogna (Jogna is my main)

Country/TimeZone: U.S. Central Time (-5:00)

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:
MSN: kfalaster@gmail.com
AIM: Jooogna
Email: john.yu95@gmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For:
Started with LilyMS 2 years ago and was very active. Found Rebirth when it first started.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
I want to be a GM because I believe I can help and benefit the community by being an active leader through events, support, and whatever else requires a GM. I'm very eager for this server to grow! (:

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?:
I've played MapleStory for a while so I know most of the mechanics of the game.
I'm honest, sociable, mature, organized, and intent on bringing good to the server.
I'm also experienced with the computer, as in I can handle some technical support that players have such as errors they are receiving.
I've already helped numerous players with the basics of this servers and I plan on continuing it.
Some things that I won't do are abusing my powers, ks'ing, or giving out items that might ruin or make the game too unfair for other players.
Currently, I'm learning some basic programming so in the future maybe I could help code the harder stuff (but that might not be for a while).

Experience:
None as a GM of a public server, but I do know the basics of this game and have been with the server for quite a while. I've learned the responsibilities of GM's from talking to GM's of other private servers too and will quickly get up to speed on the responsibilities of a GM on Rebirth.
I've made my own private server before but I've only released it out to my friends so I already know most of the codes, considering if Tyler has added the usual, basic codes.
I'm also president of my school's orchestra (And I'm only a sophomore. Usually it's seniors), if that shows any skill of leadership. I'm also enrolled in my school's volunteer team, helping out communities around us. ;-;

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:
Usually, fights tend to sort themselves out. I would give themselves some time to solve the issue, but if the conflict continues to grow, I would do my best to reach a compromise or solution between the parties fighting. If they continue to keep fighting after I make the compromise and give them a warning about it, then I believe that they deserve some jailtime to cool off.

Tell a bit about yourself:
I can speak 3 languages, fluent English and Mandarin, with some basic Spanish so I'm able to communicate to many different players easily.
My friends say that I'm funny and smart but also very silly sometimes.
I'm a nerd. I love the computer but I also enjoy playing basketball, football, and tennis.
Truthfully, I'm kind of quiet sometimes but I won't be afraid to help out someone in need or point them in the right direction.
I have some photoshop skills and could help with making banners for things.
Currently, as I'm a sophomore taking 6 Honors classes out of 7 in one of the hardest schools in the district, I might be busy during the weekdays and come on for only a little bit each day (1-3 hours depending on my workload). I'll be free during the weekends though.

Haha, sorry for rambling on there. I just wrote down whatever really came into my mind.
I'm very willing to help out this community as much as I can!
When do I start? ;D

Thanks for reading,
--Cyclone

Last edited by Cyclone on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Cyclone's GM Application Empty Re: Cyclone's GM Application

Post  Oreos Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 pm

7/10

its Really nice.
looks like you put effort onto the app.

Shows that your Hardworking and We can depend on you many times!
Definitely An App that tyler should check out

Good Luck Smile
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm

I've added a bit more stuff into the App.
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

Re-reading all GM apps.
just in case. Razz
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down