LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGN:Exile GM Application

3 posters

Go down

IGN:Exile GM Application Empty IGN:Exile GM Application

Post  David Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 am

Name:David

IGN:Exile

Country/TimeZone:GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:pyro666xes27@hotmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For:I have been playing RoyalMS for about 2 days and it's fun because
i met some really cool and nice GMs that help me out.and i think this is the best server ive been on now

Why do you want to be a GM?:I wanna be a gm to help everyone in the server. I want to be a gm to ban hackers that join. I want to make sure this server is a safe place to be on.I want to be a GM because I want to try out new things, thats one fact about be!
i love trying out new things. I also wanna be a GM because i want to help out others and make it the best server it can be.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?:Im very helpful and my mind is always about helping others. Like in my previous servers i played in everytime i seee new comers that ask questions, I always try to be the first to asnwer them
but sometimes i get beaten ><, at least i tried and thats all that matters. If i fail at GM and get removed thats alright with me because on the next chance another GM Application is open, ill just try again.

Experience:I have been a GM about 10+ times now, I recently just had to give up a co owners position because of a dos i got and keylogger....i hav pics of being a GM before

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:I would calm them down let them its okay its not a big deal. then i would try to resolve the situation and see to it that every one gets what they want and make sure everyone walks awa with smiles on there faces Very Happy

Tell a bit about yourself:My name is David. Im currently 16 and the birth date is august 16th. I like to help people out anywhere and at anytime for any reason real life, in-game, or forums. I also like to be with friends and socialize. I like meeting new people so yeah lets talk? . I dislike people who beg for stuff over and over. So if you need something ask once and I'll try and help. Other then that I dont really dislike much. Im a easy going kind of guy. Im always happy and smiling, its hard for me to frown without laughing :3

David

Back to top Go down

IGN:Exile GM Application Empty Sorry lol typed in wrong server name ment to say LilyMS

Post  pyro666xes Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 am

lol i did it kinda late at nite so i was tired lol. i forgot to put some stuff in.... im on ms atleast 7hrs or more a day im a pretty fun GM as i was on other servers, i know alot of commands by heart. once im told to do something i never stop till that task is done. :3 and thas kinda it sorry didit post in my app lol forgot a little

Last edited by pyro666xes on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot som stuff)

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

IGN:Exile GM Application Empty Re: IGN:Exile GM Application

Post  Lazy Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 am

David wrote:RoyalMS
What's that doing there?

Lazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jolteon Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am

I think it's hilarious how you've done this application on a guest account instead of your own forum account. Also to what Lazy pointed out you must've made a mistake, this is LilyMS, NOT RoyalMS.

P.S - I want my Chalkboard erasers back, lolz.
Jolteon
Jolteon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down