LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application XiiaoCL

3 posters

Go down

GM application XiiaoCL Empty GM application XiiaoCL

Post  calvin Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 am

Name:
I am Calvin

IGN:XiiaoCL

Country/Timezone:I live in Singapore GMT+8

Contact[MSN]|Aim|E-mail]:
Msn:boringeverywhere@hotmail.com
Aim and E-mail i don have sorry.

How Long Have You Played This Server For :
I have played this server for 4day.I decided to stay on to this server till i older.i play 4~6hour in normal day but holiday i play 12~15hour so i online often.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
I want to be GM because i saw this server having low GM but today i post it apper to be many people application.Why i said this server low GM cause other player need help the Gm will have problem i will help them since i have be the last server SaanMS SuperGM and it dead sadly So i want to play this server GM.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM? :
I have experience with playing GM and GM code to code item and other important item.If other player having a problem weather big or small problem i will have the patient to listen to thier problem not like the last server GM i ask a little question then he don want to care me so now i want to be GM to help other with thier problem.

Experience :
I have exprerience in SaanMS,KyraMS and TrueMS.Sadly SaanMS and TureMS dead so i wish i can hold on this server to have no problem at all.

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?:
I will go there to ask What is you all doing fighting for?If there is fighting for a MAP i will said the map is all player to use why should you guy fighting for the map.If they fighting because i not fair enough for a thing i will change it and make them fair so no fighting is any more.

Tell a bit about yourself :
I like to play maple so i will on very long if the game i like this maple i like so i will online long weather i alone or have player.I honest enough to tell them the problem they having like where to go this map or so on I will help them Or they having to be ban or jail i tell them what did they done to been ban or jail.If there is a hacker which is my friend i not like some other people not ban them or report them i just tell them you benn using hack sorry then i ban them.Sorry is a little bit bad grammer because my country don talk english often they talk thier own races lanuguage so pls don angry i hope u can forgive me for this Thank You T.T

Thank for having the time reading my application.I wish you guys choose me to be this server'sGM Goodbye.
By:Calvin/XiiaoCL

Last edited by calvin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

calvin

Back to top Go down

GM application XiiaoCL Empty Re: GM application XiiaoCL

Post  irStanlii Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 am

Mhmm Nice, but you should really learn more english. =] Other then that i love this App =]
irStanlii
irStanlii

Back to top Go down

GM application XiiaoCL Empty Re: GM application XiiaoCL

Post  Oreos Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 am

6/10

kinda bad grammar so i couldnt read it clearly o_e;;
At least he knows english Very Happy
if there was a hacker. go all hardcore strict on him Very Happy
Oreos
Oreos
Admin