LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant log in after server restart today help?

5 posters

Go down

Cant log in after server restart today help? Empty Cant log in after server restart today help?

Post  pyro666xes Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

i tried to log in and got pass the sign in info but when i get to my char and click him to go in the game i D/C and says Disconneted by server plz try later.......... wat do i do ^_^

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

Cant log in after server restart today help? Empty Re: Cant log in after server restart today help?

Post  ~Complexity~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 am

this happens to me too. i thought it was just my computer being retarded. but it seems like it's the server.

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Cant log in after server restart today help? Empty Re: Cant log in after server restart today help?

Post  Oreos Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:05 am

WOOHOOO.
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.
8D
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pyro666xes Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 am

yay lol happy is just not me :/ not fair i see people online > ; (

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Complexity~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 am

i think it's just the cype saying that people are online. probably everyone is facing this problem.

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Post  pyro666xes Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 am

:C errrrr i want back in lol tryed signing in lik 100 times! :/

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Complexity~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 am

Probably have to wait for the owner to restart. :/

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Cant log in after server restart today help? Empty WO.OT RESTART LOLZ!

Post  pyro666xes Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm

YEY!!!!!!

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreos Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 pm

uh..
the server needs restart
people are on...
ill tell tyler to restart Smile
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Complexity~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Yay.

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Post  pyro666xes Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:37 pm

still cant get in errr :/

Last edited by pyro666xes on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BORED@!)

pyro666xes

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Complexity~ Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 am

i still can't login. :/

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth213 Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:22 pm

I can't get in for the past 4 days now T_T when will the server ya know restart and stuff with the no dc thing?

kenneth213

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth213 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

did anyone try to get into to the lilyms server cuz i can't even get into the game cuz of character dcing me whenever i start playing my character, this is the most boring day of my 4 days not playing anything and i only have 2 days till school -_- srry for double posting -_-

kenneth213

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm

kenneth213 wrote:did anyone try to get into to the lilyms server cuz i can't even get into the game cuz of character dcing me whenever i start playing my character, this is the most boring day of my 4 days not playing anything and i only have 2 days till school -_- srry for double posting -_-
have you just tried making another character and playing on it?
i think it might just be that character that's glitched.
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Complexity~ Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Cyclone wrote:
kenneth213 wrote:did anyone try to get into to the lilyms server cuz i can't even get into the game cuz of character dcing me whenever i start playing my character, this is the most boring day of my 4 days not playing anything and i only have 2 days till school -_- srry for double posting -_-
have you just tried making another character and playing on it?
i think it might just be that character that's glitched.

Cyclone, usally when someone encounters this problem they can never get online again. this happens in some v75 repacks. i've encountred this problem 3 times with this time and i cannot login. the only way to fix it (as i know) is to change the repack/source, or full wipe. making a new account does not work. even tho there might be only me encountring this problem.

~Complexity~

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 pm

~Complexity~ wrote:Cyclone, usally when someone encounters this problem they can never get online again. this happens in some v75 repacks. i've encountred this problem 3 times with this time and i cannot login. the only way to fix it (as i know) is to change the repack/source, or full wipe. making a new account does not work. even tho there might be only me encountring this problem.
Tyler used a clean source, no repacks or anything. The problem really just sounds like a corrupted account/or wrong files. A full wipe wouldn't solve the issue, it'd remove the corrupted account so you can create it again; but it'd be just the same as creating a different account.

If a new account wouldn't work, then it is either your computer or your own files to blame. v80 files easily get confused with v75 files.
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down