LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event-reka. c;

3 posters

Go down

Event-reka. c; Empty Event-reka. c;

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:18 am

1. Fashion show
This shouldn't be new to anyone.
Instructions: Players dress up to themes proposed by GM(s) and prizes are awarded based on their creativity and the GM(s)'s judgment.
Pros:
Players can participate actively and be creative in their designs.
Usually such an event brings about lots of laughter and fun, seeing weird costumes and such. c;
Cons:
May be too expensive for new players to participate as they may not have ebough NX to buy clothes and stuff.
Biased judgment? i.e. Some players may not feel that some winners deserve the prize.

2. Scavenger hunt
This shouldn't be too new as well.
Instructions: GM(s) will decide on a list of items to be gathered. Players will then go around Maple collecting the items and returning to a designated map where the GM(s) are located and the first (3?) to submit the right number of items win prizes.
Pros:
It may be a good ooportunity to help new players get around the server better, learning commands that may facilitate their hunt.
It encourages players to train so as to be able to kill monsters more easily and obtain the materials quicker.
It doesn't require a lot of management on the GM(s)'s part. Though some control might be needed in the map where they submit the items.
Cons:
Such events aren't entirely popular with players. But which event is 100% appealing anyway?
... Can't think of anything else offhand.

So yeaaah, I just didn't see these posted up, and thought they might be great ideas for events. They aren't new, just contributing to the event pool. c:
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Event-reka. c; Empty Re: Event-reka. c;

Post  IdioticKorean Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm

I think they have it but yet I could be wrong
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishee Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 am

Well I just said it just in case it was missed out. And I haven't joined a proper event in the game yet, other than random exp slimes summoned by GMs I meet online, so yeah, I wouldn't know. :l
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclone Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Mishee wrote:Well I just said it just in case it was missed out. And I haven't joined a proper event in the game yet, other than random exp slimes summoned by GMs I meet online, so yeah, I wouldn't know. :l
Who did you meet? o:
It seems I'm never on when the GM's are.
Cyclone
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishee Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I met both Alexes, lol.
GM Alex and Excurus.
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content