LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app. I can't edit the old one =.=

3 posters

Go down

GM app. I can't edit the old one =.= Empty GM app. I can't edit the old one =.=

Post  wadwadwad Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Name:Jiang Ying / Benjamin

IGN:ClickMe

Country/TimeZone:GMT+8 Singapore

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:b-138@hotmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For: 1 day

Why do you want to be a GM?: because want to help those who are new to the server and those who got problem during the game.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?: I am able to host events to keep player out of bored, so they will stay in our server for longer, and i also will ban those that using hack or illegal program and dupers. i like to help people and i'm always active, i can on over 12hrs per day. xD

Experience:few months, i from a v62 server that made by my friend and me 2 years ago, but i forgotten the name.

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?: I will stop them and find out what's the problem and solve it.

Tell a bit about yourself:I am a hot temper guy. l piss off when someone keep irritate me or done something that i don't like, but i will tell them to stop before i really get piss off. i am very friendly guy and i will try to give the best i can . Very Happy last thing, good luck to all those who applying for GM.

[u][b]

Last edited by wadwadwad on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wadwadwad

Back to top Go down

GM app. I can't edit the old one =.= Empty Re: GM app. I can't edit the old one =.=

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 am

wadwadwad wrote:I am a hot temper guy. l piss off when someone keep irritate me or done something that i don't like, but i will tell them to stop before i really get piss off. i am very friendly guy and i will try to give the best i can . Very Happy

There will be situations where a GM will have to manage their anger to solve a situation, especially heated arguments and stuff of that sort. I'm not sure if you can handle such situations given the trait you've just described yourself by. :B

I don't see how being on for a very long time really contributes to anything. You could very well be afk-ing for 12hours straight, lol. Jussayin.

Oh and as a sidenote; the colors you used are a little inappropriate against a white background. I had a hard time trying to read it. @_@

O-O I hope I'm allowed to make comments like that...
Good luck nonetheless!
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

GM app. I can't edit the old one =.= Empty Re: GM app. I can't edit the old one =.=

Post  Oreos Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 pm

good luck.
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  wadwadwad Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Mishee wrote:
wadwadwad wrote:I am a hot temper guy. l piss off when someone keep irritate me or done something that i don't like, but i will tell them to stop before i really get piss off. i am very friendly guy and i will try to give the best i can . Very Happy

There will be situations where a GM will have to manage their anger to solve a situation, especially heated arguments and stuff of that sort. I'm not sure if you can handle such situations given the trait you've just described yourself by. :B

I don't see how being on for a very long time really contributes to anything. You could very well be afk-ing for 12hours straight, lol. Jussayin.

Oh and as a sidenote; the colors you used are a little inappropriate against a white background. I had a hard time trying to read it. @_@

O-O I hope I'm allowed to make comments like that...
Good luck nonetheless!

ya, because the pass background was grey, so i made it to lighter colour, and i can't see a lot people playing, LOL, want ask for help also no one. sobs.
btw, thanks for ur comment.Very Happy

wadwadwad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Ask for help in what sense? Editting your post?
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  wadwadwad Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Mishee wrote:Ask for help in what sense? Editting your post?

no, in game i mean . LOL cause the admin never put the command like @help/@commands, LOL.

wadwadwad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mishee Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 am

Those commands will be updated into the game soon enough. Just be patient. Meanwhile, you can post your questions and seek help on the forums. c:

By the way, @commands does work.
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum