LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app

Go down

GM app Empty GM app

Post  ClickMe Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am

Name:Jiang Ying / Benjamin

IGN:ClickMe

Country/TimeZone:GMT+8 Singapore

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]:b-138@hotmail.com

How Long Have You Played This Server For: 1 day

Why do you want to be a GM?: because want to help those who are new to the server and those who got
problem during the game.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?: I am able to host events to keep player out of bored, so they
will stay in our server for longer, and i also will ban those
that using hack or illegal program and dupers. i like to help
people and i'm always active, i can on over 12hrs per day. Very Happy

Experience:few months, i from a v62 server that made by my friend and me 2 years ago, but i forgotten the
name.

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?: I will stop them and find out what's the
problem and solve it.

Tell a bit about yourself:I am a hot temper guy. l piss off when someone keep irritate me or done something that i don't like, but i will tell them to stop before i really get piss off. i am very friendly guy and i will try to give the best i can . Very Happy last thing, good luck to all those who applying for GM.

ClickMe

Back to top Go down

GM app Empty Re: GM app

Post  Jolteon Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

You should add some colour to your application so it brings it some life instead of not putting in any type of colour to attract people. Grey which is the colour it's all in, makes your app look dull and very lazy. Also, you should fix and tidy it up a bit. The answers are way to close to the : in the questions like this,
"Example:kk".
Jolteon
Jolteon

Back to top Go down

Post  ClickMe Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm

ok thx

ClickMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content