LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chibi's >:D [GM] App

2 posters

Go down

Chibi's >:D [GM] App Empty Chibi's >:D [GM] App

Post  Chibi Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 am

Name: Danny

IGN:Chibi

Country/TimeZone: California, Pacific Standart

Contact [MSN|AIM|EMAIL]: Sorry u can only contact me in game i dont give out my Mail cuz i got alot of weird invites ...

How Long Have You Played This Server For: Im New

Why do you want to be a GM?: So i can help this server grow and be more popular and make sure the server the stays alive.

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM?: i am helpful i am active and i have been gm before and have helped alot of people.

Experience: SGM in LightsMs Owner Of Ms.Cute Ms

If a group were fighting over something, what would you do?: first i would ask why there are fighting and try to help them with there problem buts im sure nothing like this will happy if im gm Very Happy

Tell a bit about yourself: My Names Danny im 16 i live in California Los Angeles Very Happy i dont play alot now a days but i am active alot Very Happy as well if im bored i love hanging with my friends i love to play soccer i love rock music Very Happy i love Girls Very Happy xD Bois bak away From Meh xD im just fun to be arround i hope u feel the same way Very Happy Razz

Chibi

Back to top Go down

Chibi's >:D [GM] App Empty Re: Chibi's >:D [GM] App

Post  Oreos Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 am

7/10

Theres alot of detail jsut not much paragraphs.
your app is not that bad. its good that you are patient.

Good Luck

Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum