LilyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS]

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS] Empty Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS]

Post  Oreos Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Instructions & Notes:
* When posting your ban appeal, please only give an account of what happened and try to explain it in the clearest way possible to aid GMs/ Admins in assessing your ban appeal.

* GMs/ Admin will check this section regularly and will attend to your ban appeal as soon as possible. Please do not spam post/ pester them to view your ban appeal.

* Be polite. This is not the place to vent your frustration/ emotions. Ban appeals will be assessed based on PURE PROOF.

* Do not post more than 1 ban appeal. GMs/ Admin will not entertain anyone who pesters to be unbanned. Be patient and check the ban appeals regularly to see if your account has been banned or not.

* If you're banned, the decision is final. Do not beg to be unbanned or vent your frustration in any way. Failure to abide will result in a forum ban as well.

* Do not post ban appeals on someone else's behalf. If you're banned, post a ban appeal with your own forum account.

* Reasons like 'My sibling was using my account and hacked on it. I wasn't the one who did it!' and all reasons along this line will not be entertained. These are not considered valid reasons for getting yourself unbanned. Do not waste GMs/ Admin's time for reading appeals that are based on above reason(s).

* Your reports will not be entertained if you fail to fill in the format as shown below.

F A Q:
Q. What happens if I don't follow the format?
A. You will have a risk of not getting unbanned.

Q. When will I get unbanned/ How long will it take?
A. When any of the available GMs/Admin decide if you should be unbanned or not. Time may vary as the GMs/ Admin have many things to attend to. Be patient.

Q. What happen if I got banned for no reason?
A. You must still follow the format and tell us what happened. Evidence should be provided.

Format

Topic title: <IGN>'s Ban Appeal

IGN:
Banned Code:
Reason (Evidence of any kind goes here; e.g. screenshots):
Why do you think you should be unbanned?:
Will you EVER do the <Banned Code> again?:

Banned Code: (Used to tell what you were doing. We will check.)
01 - Fake GM
02 - Abusing Glitch/Bug
03 - KSing
04 - Hacking
05 - Botting
06 - Event Scamming
07 - Fake Notice
08 - Flying
09 - Others
10 - Banned for no reason
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mishee on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editted post to ease ban appeal assessments.)
Oreos
Oreos
Admin

http://lilymsforums.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS] Empty Re: Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS]

Post  IdioticKorean Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Don't forget not to argue with another GM when you already got proven wrong.
IdioticKorean
IdioticKorean

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS] Empty Re: Ban Appeal Format [READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR BAN APPEALS]

Post  Mishee Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

IMO, if the offence is major and serious, like hacking, botting and stuff, I don't think the question:
"Will you EVER do the <Banned Code> Again?:" should be applicable.

It's just a way for them to get themselves unbanned, and they'd just commit it again.

Oh, and evidence should be given in the form of SSes and stuff. Witness accounts could also contribute.

Am I too intrusive? D:
Mishee
Mishee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down